“In-person” programs are currently all offered virtually through Zoom. Participants join from the comfort of their homes. Self-paced programs are online and materials will be continuously updated, so participants can always return and review the tools. Any and all alumni can join the private Parents P.E.A.C.E. Facebook group co-hosted with Chapter Zero.
The programs are designed for:
- Parents who are overwhelmed or burned out by the day-to-day of parenting.
- Parents who do not have the time or energy to do a lot of homework or process a lot of content but wish to shift the way they manage triggers.
- Parents who discovered the parenting playbook they unconsciously inherited and use as a default it is not working.
- Parents who need a network of likeminded parents to process triggers and edit their playbook without judgment or shame.
- Parents who wish to build a set of practical tools for their unique circumstances without being given a script or told what is right or wrong.