All programs are offered virtually through Zoom. Participants join from the comfort of their homes. Self-paced programs are online and materials will be continuously updated, so participants can always return and review the tools.
The programs are designed for:
- People who are overwhelmed or burned out by the day-to-day of parenting or work.
- People who do not have the time or energy to do a lot of homework or process a lot of content but wish to shift the way they manage triggers.
- People who discovered the parenting playbook they unconsciously inherited and use as a default it is not working.
- People who need a network of likeminded people to process triggers and edit their playbook without judgment or shame.
- People who wish to build a set of practical tools for their unique circumstances without being given a script or told what is right or wrong.
There are three ways to work with Sherry: 1) Join clients from around the world who work through the Unpacking Triggers in a self-paced flexible manner, 2) join a live online cohort to practice, share challenges, and celebrate wins together, and 3) book one-on-one sessions with Sherry to specifically work through your unique situations.
~ TESTIMONIAL ~
I didn’t realize until today how much of an impact that language can have. I have personally been going through the materials which seem more comforting, less isolating and more trustworthy. Trustworthy in the sense you know it’s coming from someone who has dealt with or is dealing with trauma. Rather than feeling lectured from someone who hasn’t actually dealt with trauma. I guess it gives a sense of understanding and potential hope.
— Self-Paced Course participant, working through materials with her own coach at her own pace