Thank you for booking an Informational Chat!
I know how important Doing the Work is and know how hard it can be to start.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Everyone’s journey is different. Start where you start. Kudos for reaching out and asking for help.
- Change is not linear. There will be ups and downs! If you need to connect before our meeting, please feel free to respond to the email confirmation. I will answer you within 48 hours.
- Join a group. It helps to know that you are not alone. Find a place where you can safely be yourself without judgment or criticism. These groups were helpful for me: Healing from CPTSD Facebook Community, Untigering Parents Facebook Community, Moms with (c)PTSD, Respectful/Mindful Parenting Singapore, Toastmasters.
- Celebrate the wins. A huge part of healing is being able to celebrate the wins. Give yourself some credit when you can and acknowledge your milestones. This practice will bring you more wins!
- Be compassionate to yourself. This is something we need to learn over time. You are human and anything that doesn’t meet our expectation (including any ‘mistake’) is an opportunity to be curious and a time to learn or grow.
- Fiercely protect your time, headspace, and energy. Our choices and options can be based on our goals, values, and circumstances, but our actions are dictated by our resources. The most precious resources you have are your time, headspace, and energy.
Let’s heal together! One step at a time! We start where we start!
I look forward to our meeting.